• Best Mac DVD to Video/Audio Converter
• Support source DVD disc, DVD VIDEO_TS folder, and DVD IFO/ISO
• Rip DVD to AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, M4A, WMA and other video/audio formats
• Be compatible with QuickTime Movie format
• Edit source DVD with built-in video editor
1. Allow DVD to various video conversion
Convert DVD disc, DVD folder, and DVD ISO/IFO to AVI, MPEG, MKV, MOV and many other video/audio formats with few clicks.
2. Pick up subtitles/audio track at will
Choose the preferred audio track and subtitles for saving in output DVD movie to get better enjoyment.
3. Quick file rename and output folder browse
Just one-click to rename and distinguish the output file; and set output destination freely on your Mac hard drive or directly to NAS server.
4. Practical video editing features
Pavtube Free DVDAid for Mac, with a built-in video editor, could rotate videos, apply special visual effects, change the video parameters, trim, cropping, add subtitles, watermarks and more.
5. Customize output presets
Pavtube Mac Free DVDAid works great on the fact that helps users to adjust video and audio parameters including: video codec, audio codec, video size, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, channel, etc. to achieve the best movie playback.
Pavtube Free DVDAid for Mac is a kind of freeware with the feature of ripping DVD to AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, MOV, and more so you could watch DVD movies on mobile phones, tablets, game consoles, etc. With Mac Free DVDAid, you are allowed to edit source DVD video before conversion, and later you would get best video and audio experience during playback.